I am here in Destin Florida attending a training event and I thought I’d pass on some info about a couple cool products that we learned about today!
Sunline Assassin FC Fishing Lines:
All of you gear heads should look into getting some of their Assassin FC line!
– New Line
– New Technology (Plasma-Ion)
– 225yd/ 660yd spool sizes
– Line Tests: 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 and 25
– The only Plasma coated line in the industry
The plasma-ion coating:
– Increases slickness by 40%. This is probably the most impressive feature. Basically, it will help to whisk water off the line as you reel in. When the line reaches the reel it will basically be dry. This is a HUGE feature for you hardcore winter fisherman. No water on the line when it reaches your spool = no frozen guides and reels = more fishing time! I was talking to JP from our Niagra store and he was saying he uses it and that it works. This would be a great line to have if you plan on fishing the rivers during the winter season.
– Abrasion Resistance increased 30%
– Lasts 30% longer
Bubba Blade Knives:
The guys that make these are pretty crazy! That being said they sure know how to make a damn nice fillet knife. Some features include:
– High carbon stainless steel
– Sharpened by hand at the factory to razor sharpness
– Bubba Blade fillet knives are coated with a non-stick surface that is bonded with titanium
– Thermoplastic polymer handle wrapped with a special synthetic rubber
– The handle is big enough to provide outstanding grip security
– The non-slip thumb pads, finger pads and guards help prevent your hand from slipping even when it’s wet
– Bubba Blades are now doctor recommended for customers who struggle with hand issues such as arthritis and weak grip
– 7 different styles of knives available
Give us a call or pop on in to Bass Pro Tsawwassen and we can set you up with some of this stuff.
I will try and post more tomorrow or the next day so keep checking back!