Friday Night Flies – Big Eye Coho Fly
Friday Night Flies – Big Eye Coho Fly We’ve been after Rick Mckay for a long time to share this deadly Coho Salmon fly. I’ve seen this fly in action on tour and on private time. Strip it for spooked Coho, this fly needs to twitch. hang on and be ready for some vicious strikes.
- Thread: 6/0 uni thread color red
- Hook: Mustad Salmon hook size 4
- Tail: attractor saddle hackle blue
- Body: small black wire and holographic tinsel
- Wing: light blue, royal blue marabou, pink krystal flash, and blue supreme hair.
- Head: medium sticky eyes and solarez thin.