Friday Night Flies – Magnum Clouser Fly
Learn How to tie the Clouser Minnow Fly
Friday Night Flies – Magnum Clouser Fly why tie small when you can have BIG! Of course the boys said the magnum clouser should have been Black, but let me tell you The magnum can also be White. Bounce the bottom, swing or strip this well known minnow Pattern while fly fishing. It will produce predatory fish after fish. This fly works great for Bass, Trout, Salmon and any other fish that eat other fish. Good luck and share your successful fishing stories with us. We would love to hear and see the pictures of fish caught on this pattern.
- Hook: Mustad Streamer S74SNP-DT Size 4 – 2xh/4xl
- Thread: 3/0 Pink uni thread
- Top Wing: Chartreuse Buck Tail, Krystal Flash UV Pink, Flashabou Ice Blue Pearl.
- Under Wing: White Buck Tail
- Eyes: Superfly Fly Eyes Plus -M- 3/16 Silver – Yellow.
- Head: 3/0 Pink uni thread, Solarez Bone Dry.